The worldwide tech outsourcing industry is predicted to grow by 97.51 billion in 2024. Daily, foreign organizations are becoming more open to outsourcing their tech projects to developers in developing countries around the world, and Ukraine is one of them. Many foreign employers are now looking to hire a dedicated software development team Ukraine.
This is because Ukraine boasts of one of the world’s largest hubs of skilled and experienced developers. This article will highlight all you need to know before hiring a dedicated development team in Ukraine. Let’s get into it.
Reasons To Hire a Dedicated Development Team in Ukraine
There are numerous reasons to hire a dedicated software development team in Ukraine. Here are some of them:
1. Quality Services
Ukraine software developers are widely known for their creativity and unique thinking capabilities. These developers are constantly enhancing their professional skills. They are always looking for innovative ways to obtain information to improve themselves. Some of the best innovative applications globally are built by developers in Ukraine. Some of these applications include Monobank and Grammarly. So, Ukraine should be at the top of your list if you want quality services.
2. Professional Experience And High-Level Education
Another reason you should hire a dedicated team in Ukraine is their high level of education and professional experience. Notably, Ukraine was the USSR’s technology center for many years. Every significant city in Ukraine has at least one technical University that produces numerous technical specialists yearly. Every outsourcing or IT organization in Ukraine has customized courses for marketers, developers, designers, testers, managers, and more. This helps the organization build a formidable, qualified, and dedicated workforce. Globally, Ukraine is rated number four in having the most citizens with higher educational backgrounds. It also ranks second in the countries with the most Master’s degree holders.
This is one of the biggest reasons many organizations prefer to hire an offshore development team in Ukraine. Numerous offshore software developers are living in developing countries and will work for a relatively low salary. This is the same with Ukraine developers. Ukraine is a developing country with a developing economy. So, the wages their citizens get from western organizations are significantly more than what their domestic organizations will offer them for similar job positions. Ukraine might be your best if you want a dedicated software development team without spending redundantly.
Developing countries and economies like Ukraine encourage citizens to find better job opportunities. So, citizens with better professional skills turn to foreign organizations. And since the living standard in Ukraine is not as high as in western countries, the developers in Ukraine are better off working for foreign employers than domestic ones. So, it’s a win-win situation for you, the employer, and the developers in Ukraine.
Prices of Hiring A Dedicated Development Team in Ukraine
Generally, the prices of developers in Ukraine are quite lower than in other western countries like the US. The salaries of these developers are also dependent on their skills. Here are the salary expectations of developers in Ukraine:
- The salary of junior developers in Ukraine is between $500 to $800 every month as opposed to the $1500 salary expectations of junior developers in western countries.
- The salary of intermediate developers in Ukraine varies between $1500 to $2700, which is significantly lower than the $3000 salary expectation of developers in western countries with similar skills.
- A Ukrainian senior developer’s salary expectation is $4000 and above as opposed to the $5000-and-above salary expectation of a senior developer in western countries.
In summary, hiring developers in Ukraine is more cost-effective than hiring developers in western countries.
Pros And Cons of Hiring a Dedicated Development Team in Ukraine
Here are the pros and cons of hiring an offshore development team in Ukraine:
- You will be able to mitigate the risks of human resources.
- They are more cost-effective
- They offer a wider range of talents to pick from.
- They have excellent work ethics.
- The difference in time zones.
- Possible language barriers.
Choosing a dedicated development team in Ukraine for your project is a decision you won’t regret. They have more to offer in terms of skills, experience, and innovativeness. This also applies if you decide to go for a dedicated development team in Romania instead. You will surely get value for your money!
- How You Can Track Location With Phone Number Without Them Knowing
- Snoopza Review
- Successfully Create A Mobile Workforce With These Easy-To-Follow Tips
- Why Is the Recruitment Process Essential For Growing a Tech Business?
- What’s the Difference Between a Real and Fake Pay Stub?
- Why Is Video Size Important In Delivering Top-Notch Visual Experience?