When it comes to online social networking, Snapchat is worth mentioning; it allows its users to create & share stunning snaps and videos in their Snapchat friends’ community at no cost.
Although Snapchat has been in the online pool of social networks since July 2011, now it has succeeded in reaching the extreme popularity level in the present generation; it holds approximately 530 Million active users now in 2021.
People across the globe are highly addicted to using Snapchat more frequently, especially youngsters who tend to send numerous snaps to friends & family.
1. Snapchat filters
Snapping gets more fun if mingled with exciting filters; Snapchat caters its users with not only a variety of snap filters, but users can also apply trendy variant filters to their pre-captured or newly created Snapchat videos. If you glance over various video filters, you might notice that reverse videos are relatively in trend these days.
In connection to compatibility perspective, though Snapchat can be installed on any device, i.e., IOS, tablets, Android, etc. the features may vary with the device for instance, in a Snapchat app designed for android device, you won’t see as many filters as in its IOS version.
2. How do you reverse a video on Snapchat?
Often non-savvy persons wonder over how a video plays reversed or backward. Nowadays, reversing a video is not a big deal as you may come up with an extensive no. of video editing apps in the online marketplace.
Apart from generic video editing apps, it would be even surprising to know that Snapchat also offers this feature.
Still, here the question may arise how to reverse video on Snapchat because you won’t see any fairly obvious way to do so in your app. Given this concern, here we have put forward a quick & brief guide on how to reverse a video on Snapchat.
How to reverse a video on Snapchat?
You can quickly reverse your desired video on Snapchat regardless of the device you are using; whether you are using an Android device or IOS, in both choices, you can get the reverse video feature as a built-in Snapchat feature.
The more good thing is that you won’t even require any internet connectivity necessarily; video reversing is possible in offline mode, too, even when your device doesn’t have the internet to operate the app online. For this:
Note: The sound of the respective video will also get reversed by applying the Snapchat reverse filter; if you don’t want reversed sound in your video or you think it won’t make sense, in such a case, you can simply mute the sound.
- At first, launch your Snapchat app and instantly capture a video by using the round shutter button. (You can tap & hold the shutter button for up to 10 seconds to create a video of your desire)
- Swipe left on your filmed Snapchat video to access the reverse filter. (You might need to swipe left for 6 to 8 times until you see 3 arrows in the center of your video screen pointed towards the left)
- The above-mentioned 3 arrows will readily activate the reverse filter on your video.
- Then, you can share this video either as your Snapchat story, or you can send it to your Snapchat friends directly. (This step will require internet connectivity on your respective device.)
- In case if you don’t have internet service, then you can save this reversed video to your device storage locally for later usage.
Note: You are not confined to applying this reverse filter only to a video captured via the Snapchat app; however, if you have already a video snapped by any other camera or application, then you can apply this reverse filter too.
In the present generation, it has become a trend to share sappy videos on Snapchat stories. Some people tend to create slow-motion videos, while others seem more inclined towards reversed videos.
Given the immense tendency of this extravagant trend, Snapchat has also introduced it to its users as a built-in feature. Still, most users are often unaware of how they can apply this reverse filter to their videos because there is no clear, relevant indicator available in the Snapchat app.
In the above brief guide, we have clearly demonstrated how to reverse Snapchat videos even without internet connectivity.
- 6 Handy Tips to Drive Brand Awareness and Sales From TikTok
- 4 Tactics That Can Help You To Grow Your Business
- 4 Marketing Ideas For a New Century
- 8 Free YouTube To MP3 Converters
- 4 Ways SMS And MMS Bring Value To Your Business
- 6 Tips for Growing a Successful Business
- 5 Effective Digital Marketing Strategies To Grow Your Business
- 10 Reasons Why Is Video Marketing So Effective
- Are You A Vet? Here Are Some Tools That Can Improve Your Business